Leaf Blossom Fingertip Veil - Sample Sale
This fingertip veil is created for the modern minimalist bride with a romantic flair. Venise lace leaves with very light crystal detail appear to fall onto this perfectly modern, sheer flutter cut shape. A longer fingertip cut, close to a waltz length, works perfectly with a fit-and-flare or mermaid shape wedding dress.
Showroom sample in excellent condition. Colour is ivory.
Secures into the hair with a metal wire-tooth comb.
- Measures appr. 48" (1.2 m) long.
- Sold "as is" all sales final, no returns.
- Available online only.
- In stock sample, ships within 3 business days. Transit time varies by your location, see our full shipping and return policy here.
- Need it sooner? Contact us to enquire about rush production service or for help styling a veil to work with your look.
*Prices are in Canadian Dollars
- Free shipping via Expedited Post on orders over $175 excluding taxes.
- Orders under $175 excluding taxes ship for $9.95 via Expedited Post.
- Delivery times: Local/GTA 1-2 days; rest of Ontario 2-3 days; Quebec/Prairies 3-5 days; Western/Eastern Provinces 5-7 days.
- Express shipping via Fedex (1-2 days) is $35.
- Free shipping via Tracked Post on orders over $175.
- Orders under $175 ship for $9.95 via Tracked Post.
- Express shipping via Fedex 2 Day Air is $35.
- As most of our items are made to order, we do not offer returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Sample sale: all items are sold in "as is" condition. All sales are final, no returns are accepted.
- We call out any minor imperfections on the product listing.
Damaged or Faulty Merchandise
- Your return package must be postmarked within 5 days of receipt of return label.
- If your parcel arrives in poor condition, kindly advise the courier and ask them to note the damage prior to signing for the parcel.
- If possible, take a photo of the parcel prior to opening it.
Payment & Pricing
- You do not need a Paypal account to pay with PayPal.
- Kindly contact us with any concerns over payment methods.
- You will be notified & receive tracking info once your order ships.
- Are you a bridal or accessory retailer looking to amp up your accessory success? We'd love to connect!
Reach out via email@example.com & let us know a bit about your store, what lines you already carry & where you think Laura Jayne can add value to the mix.
Quick tips to help you enjoy a stress-free bridal accessory shopping experience!
- Start thinking about choosing your veil 4-6 months before your wedding.
- Veils can take up to 8 weeks to create, depending on the level of intricacy.
- Custom veils may take longer.
ONE TONE DRESSES
TWO TONE DRESSES
If your wedding gown has lace, match your veil to the color of your lace.
The right veil will help you express your style & enhance the vibe of your wedding.
Combs and pins