Deco CZ Chandelier Earrings E7017
- Rhodium plated brass, CZ stones, surgical steel posts
- Measures appr. 2" long
- Available online only. Shipped from our Toronto atelier
- In stock & "ready to ship", leaves our hands within 3 business days (excludes delivery time)
- See full shipping options & delivery timelines in the shipping & returns tab below, or click here
- In a hurry? Contact us, we're happy to help with the best shipping option for your location & timeline, or any other questions you may have
We know it can be challenging to choose accessories online, so never hesitate to contact us with any questions before you purchase. We're happy to help!
*Prices are in Canadian Dollars
Exchange rates vary, but as a guide, US dollars run approx. 20-30% higher in value than Canadian dollars. You can Google "USD to CAD" for current estimated rates.
- Free shipping via Expedited Post on orders over $195 excluding taxes.
- Orders under $195 excluding taxes ship for $9.95 via Expedited Post.
- Delivery times: Local/GTA 1-2 days; rest of Ontario 2-3 days; Quebec/Prairies 3-5 days; Western/Eastern Provinces 5-7 days.
- Delivery time is estimated number of business days (M-F, excluding holidays) to arrive to you once your parcel leaves our hands.
- Delivery time estimates are not guaranteed & do not include production time for your piece to be made (indicated on each product listing). We are noticing slight delays from time to time due to postal capacity during COVID.
- Express shipping via Fedex (1-2 days) is $35.
- Free shipping via Tracked Post on orders over $195.
- Orders under $195 ship for $9.95 via Tracked Post.
- Delivery times: Midwest & Northeast states 3-4 days; Southern states 4-5 days; Western states 5-7 days; AK & HI 7-10 days.
- Express shipping via Fedex 2 Day Air is $35.
- We offer shipments to many international countries including the U.K., Australia, U.A.E., Japan, Hong Kong, and many others.
- International shipping is usually fast and reliable, however, delivery times can vary widely depending on destination & time of year.
- Are you an international shopper? We encourage you to contact us with your required date & full address information including postal code. We will help with the best shipping option based on your location & timeline.
- We understand it can be difficult to choose items online so we are happy to answer any questions before you buy.
- As most of our items are made to order, we do not offer returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Want to try before you buy? If you're local to the GTA, we offer virtual consults and studio appointments. Time slots are limited, visit our contact page to book a time. We can also refer you to one of our amazing retail partners or trunk shows, check out our stockists or events pages for more info.
- Sample sale: all items are sold in "as is" condition. All sales are final, no returns are accepted.
- We are a small designer studio atelier, not a busy retail wedding shop, so many samples in our sample sale are in "like new" condition.
- We call out any minor imperfections on the product listing.
Damaged or Faulty Merchandise
- In the unlikely event you receive the incorrect item, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt for a return label.
- Your return package must be postmarked within 5 days of receipt of return label.
- Returned products must have all original product tags intact and arrive back to us unworn and in new condition, carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- If your parcel arrives in poor condition, kindly advise the courier and ask them to note the damage prior to signing for the parcel.
- If possible, take a photo of the parcel prior to opening it.
Should the contents be damaged, kindly contact us immediately upon receipt via email@example.com or via telephone 416.944.2051 so we can alert the courier and repair or replace your product as needed.
Payment & Pricing
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and payments are accepted via secure payment gateways such as Shopify payments & PayPal on our site.
- You do not need a Paypal account to pay with PayPal.
- Kindly contact us with any concerns over payment methods.
- You will be notified & receive tracking info once your order ships.
- If you have concerns about when your shipment will arrive, kindly refer to the tracking notification & track the package via the courier website.
- If you are wondering when your order will ship, kindly refer to the timeline in the product listing, or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly note that once orders have left our hands, we are unable to upgrade shipping service or alter the course of your shipment, it's out of our control. We encourage you to reach out to us before you buy so that we may help you with the best shipping option for your timeline & location.
- Are you a bridal or accessory retailer looking to amp up your accessory success? We'd love to connect!
Reach out via email@example.com & let us know a bit about your store, what lines you already carry & where you think Laura Jayne can add value to the mix.
Quick tips to help you enjoy a stress-free bridal accessory shopping experience!
- Start thinking about choosing your veil 4-6 months before your wedding.
- Veils can take up to 8 weeks to create, depending on the level of intricacy.
- Custom veils may take longer.
As tulle is gathered or layered together, the colour becomes more concentrated. For that reason, veil colours are very subtle, so as to not be too concentrated once gathered at the comb. When diffused as a single layer, the difference in tones are very subtle, so it's easier to choose a perfect veil colour than you think.
ONE TONE DRESSES
If your wedding gown is a plain fabric like crepe, mikado or satin, match your veil to the colour of your dress.
TIP | Check your wedding gown order receipt or refer to the designer website to find out the colour of your dress. You may think of it as white, when it's actually ivory.
Be sure to hop onto our blog for all kinds of resources & tips for choosing the right veil colour, shape, tulle & more.
TWO TONE DRESSES
If your wedding gown has lace, match your veil to the color of your lace.
If your gown is two tone like ivory(lace) with a blush or nude underlay, your veil should match your lace and be an ivory tone, or a neutral colour like our eggshell.
Eggshell is our most popular colour because it's very neutral and tones against almost any colour. This *just off-white* shade has no yellow undertone, and pairs beautifully with natural silks, as well as gowns with colour names like pearl, natural, off-white.
This colour is often referred to as diamond white, or silk white by some designers. We call it eggshell as we found some brides were confusing "diamond white" with pure white. Eggshell is deeper in colour than pure white.
Deeper in tone than eggshell, ivory is warmer with a very slight creamy undertone. Pairs well with gowns with the color name ivory or vanilla.
Dark ivory matches ivory gowns of a deeper colour, verging into the cream family. Great against rich, textural fabrics like brocade, some silk Mikados. Pairs with gowns with colour names like antique ivory, warm Ivory, dark ivory, cream.
Pure, bright white. Works exclusively with gowns described as white, with the exception of silks. "White" dresses made of silk usually go best with eggshell.
TIP | Still unsure about which colour to choose? Check out our blog article, (insert link) for more detailed information and feel free to email us with your gown designer, model name, color & sku number. We'd love to help you out!
The right veil will help you express your style & enhance the vibe of your wedding.
Vines are a hair stylist favorite, they're flexible and can be placed on the side of the head or wrapped around a pony tail or bun.
*Tip Vines don't have a comb or clip to attach them to the head, your stylist will pin them in with bobby pins.
Crowns are considered the most formal bridal headpiece style, giving all the royal wedding vibes, but there are also whimsical & playful styles. Wear with hair up, hair down or wrapped around a high bun.
Combs and pins
Combs can be nested on the hair just over the ear or placed on top of the veil comb. Tip* Consider getting two combs or a comb & matching pins for either side of your hair style for a more dramatic look with sparkle from every angle.
Headbands can be finished on soft silky ribbons or flexible bands. They feature just enough sparkle and have a low profile for a gentle romantic look.
Barrettes add subtle detail for the modern minimalist bride. Chic & low maintenance, they make an elopement or micro-wedding instantly more bridal, then pair them with other accessories for a more statement look at your "sequel wedding" festivities.